The health benefits of cinnamon tea have been proved by various studies. Cinnamon tea can lower cholesterol, glucose and lipid levels in diabetic patients.
In a study, diabetic patients who added one gram of cinnamon to their usual diet daily for 40 days demonstrated a reduction in glucose, cholesterol, and blood lipids up to 30%. Cinnamon tea can lower cholesterol, glucose and lipid levels in diabetic patients.
Cinnamon has many healing properties, one of which being the reduction of cholesterol. Reducing cholesterol, glucose and lipid levels in diabetic patients has a beneficial effect on health improvement. You can enjoy the miraculous health benefits of cinnamon tea by brewing black or green tea with cinnamon sticks or cinnamon powder. Adding a small amount of cinnamon to tea, orange juice or cereals is also beneficial.
You can cure fever by drinking a cup of cinnamon tea. Cinnamon is also the best medicine for muscle aches and is used to relieve pain. Its effect is soothing and refreshing. Cinnamon causes blood vessels to open, and it has a positive effect on blood circulation. It boosts body’s immune system against diseases and acts like penicillin and antibiotics. So if you have a cold or suffer from fatigue, it is recommended that you take a cup of cinnamon tea every day.
The health benefits of cinnamon tea
- Helps reduce blood glucose
- Helps reduce blood sugar in people with diabetes
- Prevents rheumatism
- Strengthens your body to fight against against pharyngitis
- Reduces the risk of high blood pressure
- Helps with fatigue and makes you more energetic
- Has soothing effects and eliminates nervous pressure
- Has natural antibacterial properties against a wide range of bacteria
- Prevents the formation of aminotric nitrosis in the ntestines and enhancse the intestinal system
- Strengthens the body against cancer as it contains a large number of antioxidants of different formulas
- Eliminates stress and nervous pressure
- Prevents migraines
Cinnamon tea recipe
Put green or black tea and cinnamon sticks or cinnamon powder in a tea pot. Add hot water and let it brew for 15 minutes. Enjoy the health benefits of cinnamon tea along with cinnamon’s wonderful aroma and taste!