Sometimes we can easily overlook many of the simplest factors that lead to infertility. Here are some of the most common causes of infertility in men and women.
Understanding the most common causes of infertility in men and women is essential for infertility treatment and the health of any society. These preventive measures against infertility causes do not cost much and they can be achieved with a little effort and will power.
The following simple factors are the most common causes of infertility in men and women which increase the likelihood of infertility.
The following 14 factors are the most common causes of infertility in men and women.
The infertility indicators and the most common causes of infertility in men and women
- Irregular periods: The 25 to 45-day menstruation cycle should be regular every month. If the number of these days is less or more than the stated number each month, there is a chance that there is an infection which can lead to infertility.
- Very severe or very mild bleeding during menstruation: whether a woman bleeds for just 2 days or bleeds too much, it is a sign of a problem. The severe bleeding of the uterus weakens the body and too little bleeding shows that the uterus is weaker than normal and cannot take the sperm.
- Pelvic pain during menstruation period: Pelvic pain can indicate pelvic infections and intestinal infections as well as possibility of uterine adhesions or endometriosis, which is one of the causes of infertility.
- Endometriosis or uterine adhesions: One of the most common causes of infertility. Painful menstruation and painful intercourse are signs of this disorder.
- Skin problems: Skin problems such as acne or excess hair, hair behind the lips, hair around and between breasts, hair under the chin, hormonal problems and ovarian problems.
- Change in libido: Sudden loss of libido must be addressed, as should sexual dysfunction.
- Sudden weight gain or weight loss: This can be an indicative of thyroid problems. Being overweight indicates poor nutrition. Obesity results in ovulation problems and increase the risk of uterine and breast cancer. Obesity even causes recurring more frequent infections. Proper nutrition, avoiding fast food and greasy food, making home-made sauces and seasonings and vinegar are effective in preventing obesity. Fortunately, you can lose weight naturally by following a heathy life style.
- Unhealthy nutrition: It is advisable to eat a variety of foods with their ingredients that balance one another. For example, mixing diluted vinegar with pure honey and peppermint gives you the best and healthiest beverage. Pickles, fatty cheese, various types of fast food and red meat are among the most harmful food for fertility. Also, industrial dairy products with Palm Oil have now become one of the health threats especially for fertility. But traditional natural dairy products along with its balanced ingredients is beneficial for fertility. Ladies can replace desserts such as honey, ginger, and cinnamon, berries and dates with sugar. Fruits that are high in fiber and low in fructose, like apples, peaches and pears are recommended, but the consumption of grapes and melons should be limited because of their high levels of sugar.
- Milky vaginal discharge: It occurs due to an increase in prolactin hormone and causes infertility.
- Constipation: Constipation, known as the mother of all maladies in traditional medicine, plays an important role in infertility. Because when it occurs when the stool remains in the intestines and it sends waste material to the tissues and organs surrounding it, the ovary being one of these organs. Constipation also causes recurrent cysts. Read this post to learn how to treat constipation naturally.
- Abdominal obesity: Abdominal obesity is one of the causes of infertility that must be eliminated, because abdominal obesity is due to fat accumulation, and fat accumulation results in insulin resistance and an increased incidence of diabetes. Insulin resistance also disrupts the ovary cycle for ovulation. Find out how to get rid of belly fat naturally in this article.
- Sedentary life style: The BMI appropriate for pregnancy is between 19 and 25.
- Chemical medications: Modern medicine consider taking hormonal medications for a long time without problems and complications, but you should know that taking these medications for a long time may interfere with the ovarian cycle. Therefore, women who take these medications and discontinue it after a period of time have irregular menstrual periods, which causes infertility. Antidepressants, medications used for digestive problems such as ranitidine and cimetidine, which reduce ovulation power, antihypertensives, opiate drugs, anti-obesity medications especially those with amphetamines such as phenloruron, anti-diabetic medication, and medications that increase male hormones in females.
- Radiation: Among the bad habits that have been around for some years now, there is a continuing excessive use of mobile phones and laptops that, according to growing research, have a negative impact on fertility.